- To raise awareness to the problems of the needy in our community
- To raise awareness to the work of CAP Care
- To help relieve the suffering caused by want and poverty in the Wakefield MDC and beyond.
What we provide
Via a referral system – clients are referred from other service providers in Wakefield
- Emergency food parcels *
- Clothing, ladies, gents, children & babies.
- Toys (as available)
- Baby requisites.
- Small household items
- Furniture (as available) no transport provided.
- Starter packs
- Snack meals
- Advice and referral to other agencies
- * food parcels are only provided to clients NOT receiving a meal at the centre.
- Food parcels
- Household items
- Help with CV’s
- Interview help
- Help with accommodation
- Help with benefits
Referral to Counselling
- Child Abuse
- Sexual Abuse